A world of healthcare at your fingertips
Now Patient is connected directly to your doctors practice meaning you can view and order your NHS repeat prescriptions once you have joined. Now Patient makes managing your prescriptions easy, with regular status updates, a 7 days a week delivery service and photographic proof of delivery.
- Step 1Create your accountCreate your account securely using your Email or NHS Login.
- Step 2Medications importedNow Patient connects to your NHS prescription records and pulls your available prescriptions.
- Step 3Order medicationWhen you place an order, your doctor will be notified to approve your prescription.
- Step 4Medication dispensedAs soon as your prescription is approved by your doctor. Our pharmacists will dispense your medication.
- Step 5Medication shippedOnce your medication is checked against your prescription, it is securely packaged and ready to ship. You get to track your order.
- Step 6It doesn't end thereNow Patient is packed with useful features such as FREE symptoms checker, health education resources, private testing services, NHS remote services and lot more.
Now Patient is a regulated digital health service that uses predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to provide you with personalised care and FREE resources that can help improve your health outcomes.
- Coming soon!Personalised health risksUsing evidence-based artificial intelligence and machine learning, we are able to provide you with a personalised health assessment which can give you insights into your individual risks to long term conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!UK prescriptionsNow Patient is connected directly with your doctor through the NHS. This means your medication records are ‘accessed’ from the NHS and can be ordered on the App. All deliveries are FREE and tracked using Royal Mail Tracked 48, 7 days a week.Available in:UK
- Coming soon!Book an appointment with your NHS doctorWe are connected directly to your doctor through the NHS. This means as a UK patient you can book an appointment with your doctor directly from the App. Bookings can be made 14 days in advance and are based on live availability slots reported by your doctor practice.Available in:UK
- Coming soon!Video consultations in a live, real-time settingNow Patient is the UK’s only pharmacist-led video consultation service. As a member of Now Patient, you will have access to your own team of clinicians. What’s more, you can specify the gender and language of the clinician before you book your consultation. Our clinicians can assist you in many ways ranging from giving you advice about your medications and what to do if you miss a dose, to general advice on healthy living. We even provide NHS commissioned services.Available in:UK
- Coming soon!FREE symptoms checkerNow Patient’s symptom checker is the most capable and sophisticated self-triage tool. It is designed by doctors and is Safe and Free to use. With the advantage of being 100% anonymous, you’ll receive a report that includes the possible causes of your symptoms and Information to help you decide the best next steps including discussing the results with a Now Patient clinician in a real time setting.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!Community forumsHealthcare doesn’t have to be a lonely journey. We’ve teamed up with clinicians, pharmaceutical manufacturers and health care charities to create a ‘space’ for our users to connect and learn. You’ll have access to a wide range of rooms that relate to your conditions or interests. Our forum service also allows you to connect with and directly message other Now Patient users who are going through similar health challenges.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!Handy medication reminders1 in 5 adults miss taking their prescribed medication. We offer the worlds smartest reminder that prompts you when to take your medication dose. We can even set up family reminders, so if you forget to take your medicine someone close to you will be notified to help you get back on track.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!Access important information like test results without needing to contact your doctor practiceNow Patient connects securely and directly to your NHS records allowing you to seamlessly access information such as test results, vaccination records, allergies, and details of previous doctor consultations.Available in:UK
- Coming soon!The first digital precision medicines serviceNow Patient’s pharmacogenetics distance testing service is a US & UK first. Our report gives you information about how your DNA variants may influence your body’s ability to process certain medications. In some cases, your DNA can affect whether you have a bad reaction to a drug or whether a drug helps you or has no effect.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!Convenience of NHS pharmacy servicesNow Patient is commissioned by the NHS to provide various services that you may benefit from. Simply book an NHS video consultation with a pharmacist of your choice and access FREE services including Stop smoking, Pharmacy Contraceptive Service, New Medicines Service, and Healthy Living advice.Available in:UK
- Coming soon!Health information & educationWe have partnered with the NHS to bring you various health information resources. This includes information about Healthy Living, Medicines A-Z, and Conditions A-Z. This authoritative NHS content is trusted and reliable, unlike some other information searched on the internet.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!Safe and secureAll data is secure and encrypted in transmission and at rest using AES-256 encryption, with restricted access. We also have additional protocols such as transparent data encryption (TDE) and are compliant with ISO 27001, HIPAA and cyber essentials standards. Your account is also protected with two-factor authentication, meaning only you will have access to your account.Available in:UKUS
- Coming soon!Free tracked deliveryWe cover all delivery costs, so you pay nothing. The most popular service we use in the UK is Royal Mail Tracked 48. In the US our pharmacy partners dispatch using USPS tracked. You will be given a tracking code that you can use to track the whereabouts of your parcel, including photographic evidence of delivery. Deliveries are usually made within 72 hours from receipt of the prescription.Available in:UKUS
Now Patient’s clinically reviewed healthcare and wellbeing articles are packed with useful information, keeping you updated with the latest news and trends, because good healthcare starts with patient education.
Our team of highly skilled US and UK clinicians write and review content that is both factual and engaging. We even personalise what you see, based on your health profile and potential risks.
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Living & Wellness
- Health News
We love our patients and we want everyone to be healthy and happy. That’s what keeps us going. See what some of them have to say about us.
- I am really happy Now Patient is delivering my prescription every month to my door because I am working in the night and I sleep in the day time. Thank You.EsaLondon
- As a busy mum of 3 it’s an absolutely wonderful and reliable service that saves me a lot of time every month. I would highly recommend this service.ShahbeenaNottingham
- Now Patient are so easy to use. Setting up reminders on the app saved me worrying when I had to order my next prescription.JohnNewcastle
- So easy and quick so glad I signed up! What a great idea if you have a busy lifestyle.GuyWeybridge
- One brilliant hassle free way to get your prescriptions. Very helpful staff that keep you informed all the way up to receiving your medicines.DonnaPoulton le Flyde
- I had my first delivery yesterday, I think it’s a brilliant service. It saves time going to doctors, once to hand in then again to collect. They do what they say they do. 5 stars.Jacqueline,Birmingham
Now Patient is a first of its kind regulated digital health service that uses predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to provide you with personalised care and resources that can help improve your health outcomes, FREE of charge.
Now Patient personalises the services made available to you, based on your health profile and potential risks. With features such as AI risk calculators, you can see how likely you are to develop certain long-term conditions. Users have access to video consultations in a live, real-time setting, so you can discuss any aspect of your health or access services such as treatment plans from our team of qualified pharmacists, physicians and specialist clinicians based in the US and UK. With a comprehensive range of FREE healthcare resources, Now Patient will always ensure you are in control of your health.
Prescriptions, healthcare resources & live video consultations all in one place for FREE