Safeguarding of children & vulnerable adults statement.
Infohealth Ltd expects everyone who works with children, young people and vulnerable adults to:
- Be attentive to the needs of children and vulnerable adults, doing whatever is needed to maintain their safety and wellbeing
- Treat children and vulnerable adults with respect and dignity, defending their innocence and upholding their trust.
- Treat everyone in a way which demonstrates their high value as individuals, regardless of gender, background, ethnicity, disability, sexuality or beliefs
- Be aware of potential risks to children and vulnerable adults, and do what we can to minimise these risks
- Listen to children and vulnerable adults, taking their concerns seriously
- Attend appropriate training to understand and be updated on safeguarding practices
- Follow the procedures set down below to safeguard the welfare of children and vulnerable adults
The Safeguarding policy aims to provide a realistic framework upon which Infohealth Ltd can offer healthcare related support services to vulnerable young people and adults. It applies to everyone who works with children, young people and vulnerable adults. A statement reaffirming our commitment to safeguarding will be readopted every year.
If you have any concerns for a child or vulnerable adult then you can contact our superintendent pharmacist or our safeguarding coordinator using firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY WE BUILT NOWPATIENT
To improve the lives of everyone by making high-quality care accessible and convenient
We are here to improve lives. Our service gives you access to smart features and resources that can help empower you to take control of your health and improve your health outcomes. All this, in one place, for FREE. We strive to bring a fresh perspective to managing health. NowPatient can be accessed by downloading the App or using your web browser.
Download our app today
Can I trust NowPatient
Meet our medical review team
Trustworthy and reliable medical content authored and reviewed by our experienced team of medical professionals from the United Kingdom and the United States. Learn more about our team and our editorial process by clicking on the buttons below.