Navin Khosla is a medical writer for Now Patient. He qualified with a degree in Pharmacy (Faculty of Medicine) at the University of London, School of Pharmacy and obtained a professional qualification as a Pharmacist in July 1995. Since qualifying, He has built a wealth of experience by working across the community pharmacy retail sector. More recently, Navin has carried out the role of Superintendent Pharmacist and CQC Registered Manager.
- B.Pharm (hons) University of London, London School of Pharmacy
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
At Now Patient, we are committed to providing users with clear, evidence-based health and wellness information. We aim to be your most trusted source of information and to that end, our content is medically reviewed. Medical review is provided using an approved panel who have years of clinical practice and/or academic exposure.
- UK Smoking Report27 Feb 2023
- Understanding Diabetes: First 30 days19 Jan 2023
- What is the difference between bacteria and viruses?19 Jan 2023
- Heart conditions and the link to Coronavirus (COVID-19)19 Jan 2023
- What is the Marburg virus?18 Jan 2023
Now Patient is the UK’s first regulated digital health service that uses predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to provide you with personalised care and resources that can help improve your health outcomes, FREE of charge.
Prescriptions, healthcare resources & live video consultations all in one place for FREE