Mail Order Pharmacy
- MedicationYou saveUS ONLY
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for Aristocort ARx0.03%80g tube of creams $10.77 USD80g tube of creams $10.77 USD - $NaN USD/tube of creamSave $27.95
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for Aristocort ARx0.03%454g jar of creams $13.39 USD454g jar of creams $13.39 USD - $NaN USD/jar of creamSave $35.01
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for Aristocort ARx0.10%454g jar of ointments $23.66 USD454g jar of ointments $23.66 USD - $NaN USD/jar of ointmentSave $73.14
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for Aristocort ARx0.10%15g tube of ointments $4.97 USD15g tube of ointments $4.97 USD - $NaN USD/tube of ointmentSave $4.71
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for KenalogRx0.03%60mL x 4 bottle of lotions $23.14 USD60mL x 4 bottle of lotions $23.14 USD - $NaN USD/bottle of lotionSave $43.98
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for KenalogRx0.10%60mL x 4 bottle of lotions $23.66 USD60mL x 4 bottle of lotions $23.66 USD - $NaN USD/bottle of lotionSave $43.46
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for KenalogRx0.50%15g tube of ointments $7.66 USD15g tube of ointments $7.66 USD - $NaN USD/tube of ointmentSave $9.12
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for OraloneRx0.10%5g pastes $18.78 USD5g pastes $18.78 USD - $NaN USD/pasteSave $53.26
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for TridermRx0.10%80g tube of creams $7.25 USD80g tube of creams $7.25 USD - $NaN USD/tube of creamSave $4.64
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for TridermRx0.10%454g x 3 jar of creams $14.3 USD454g x 3 jar of creams $14.3 USD - $NaN USD/jar of creamSave $21.37
- Triamcinolone AcetonideGeneric for TridermRx0.50%15g tube of creams $6.27 USD15g tube of creams $6.27 USD - $NaN USD/tube of creamSave $5.62
Do you need a prescription for triamcinolone?
Yes, triamcinolone is only available with a valid physician Rx.
How much is triamcinolone without Insurance in the US?
Our website gives two competitive savings options to US customers who wish to purchase triamcinolone, as either a brand or generic, if available. The first is access to medications through our mail-order online pharmacy. The second is by using the Now Patient Rx Advantage Card, which can be used in over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide, across America. If you are insured, then in most cases, the cash price will be significantly cheaper than the copay.
What will my out-of-pocket cost be for triamcinolone in the US?
There are no out-of-pocket (OOP) costs because we are currently only offering a cash-based option to purchase medications.
Is Now Patient a triamcinolone savings card?
Yes. Save up to 90% on your triamcinolone with the FREE Now Patient Rx Advantage card*.
*Based on the difference between the U&C submitted by the pharmacy and the price the patients pay.
Can you handle Rx transfers for home delivery in the US?
Yes. If you use the mail-order online pharmacy option, then we can handle requests by you to have your prescription transferred to our pharmacy for home delivery. We can even help you manage your refills by giving you timely reminders, so you do not run out of your medication.
Is Now Patient a triamcinolone coupon provider in the US?
No. Now Patient does not provide triamcinolone coupons or FREE triamcinolone samples.
Do you accept commercial, Medicare or Medicaid coverage for triamcinolone in the US?
No. Currently, we only offer cash-based options for purchase, therefore we do not require your insurance benefit details. In the future, our plan is to be able to handle commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid including cases where you have multiple health plans that provide benefit coverage (e.g. Medicaid and Commercial). We also anticipate being able to handle more complex scenarios such as using primary insurance combined with a manufacturer copay assistance program.
Does Now Patient work with Medicare?
Our cash-based prices for medications are typically cheaper than Medicare copays. We do not bill Medicare Part D (standalone drug coverage) or Medicare Advantage (combined health and drug coverage). When you purchase your medication from Now Patient, you will be doing so out of your pocket. The spend will not count towards your plan deductibles or gaps.
Does Now Patient work with Commercial Insurance?
Our cash-based prices for medications are typically cheaper than commercial plan copays. We do not bill your commercial plan. When you purchase your medication from Now Patient, you will be doing so out of your pocket. The spend will not count towards your plan deductibles or gaps.
What should you do if you use too much triamcinolone?
Call your doctor right away or seek immediate medical attention if your symptoms do not improve or they become worse after using triamcinolone. You can also call 800-222-1222 to reach the American Association of Poison Control Centers or use its online resource if you think you’ve used too much triamcinolone. But if you have severe symptoms, call 911 (or your local emergency number) immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you think it is an emergency, call 999 or find your nearest A&E
If you need help now, but it’s not an emergency go to 111.nhs.uk or call 111. Alternatively you can speak to one of our pharmacists or use the Now Patient app to make an appointment with your GP.
What should I do if I miss my dose?
There are occasions when people forget to take their medication at correct prescribed times. This may not only have an effect on potentially making the medication less effective but it may also inadvertently lead to taking doses too close together, thereby increasing the risks of side effects.
Click here to find out what to do if you forgot to take your medication
What is generic triamcinolone?
Generic triamcinolone refers to the non-brand-name version of the medication. It contains the same active ingredient as the brand-name drug but is typically less expensive.
FDA approval of triamcinolone
Triamcinolone is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of various oral inflammatory conditions, including canker sores and oral ulcers.
Active ingredient of triamcinolone
The active ingredient of triamcinolone is triamcinolone acetonide.
US brand names of triamcinolone and manufacturers
Triamcinolone is available in the US under various brand names, including Aristocort, Kenalog, Triderm and Oralone. The medication is manufactured by different pharmaceutical companies.
UK brand names of triamcinolone and manufacturers
In the UK, triamcinolone is not available as a licensed product. It can, however, be prescribed and supplied as an unlicensed special, in certain circumstances.
Prescription requirement for triamcinolone
A prescription (Rx) is required for triamcinolonein both the US and the UK.
Availability of triamcinolone in the UK with NHS Prescription
Triamcinolone is available in the UK with an NHS prescription.
Conditions treated by triamcinolone
Triamcinolone is used for the treatment of a variety of skin conditions (such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, herpetiform psoriasis, and seasonal or allergic rhinitis.
How does triamcinolone work?
Triamcinolone belongs to a class of medications called glucocorticoids. It has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant activity, and provides relief from symptoms associated with inflammatory conditions.
Forms of triamcinolone available
Triamcinolone is available in the form of a topical ointment, cream, lotion, or aerosol spray, and as a dental paste for use in the mouth.
Dosage of triamcinolone
The dosage of triamcinolone may vary depending on the specific condition being treated and the severity of the symptoms. It is important to follow the drug information provided by your healthcare provider.
Directions for triamcinolone use
Triamcinolone should be applied directly to the affected area, as directed by the healthcare provider. Wash your hands before applying the medication. Apply a thin film of the topical steroid 2 to 4 times daily. Avoid getting this medication in your eyes as this may cause glaucoma.
Warnings and contraindications for triamcinolone
- Triamcinolone should be used with caution in individuals with certain medical conditions, such as fungal or viral infections. It is important to inform the healthcare provider about any pre-existing conditions
- Using triamcinolone for a too long may increase your risk of adrenal gland problems (Cushing’s syndrome)
- Triamcinolone may weaken your immune system
- It may interact with certain medications, including other corticosteroids and immunosuppressants. Inform the healthcare provider about all medications being taken
Use of triamcinolone during pregnancy
The use of triamcinolone during pregnancy should be carefully considered, and the potential risks and benefits should be discussed with a healthcare provider.
Use of triamcinolone while breastfeeding
It is unknown whether triamcinolone passes into breast milk. It is recommended to consult a healthcare provider for medical advice before using triamcinolone while breastfeeding.
Possible side effects of triamcinolone
Common side effects of triamcinolone may include dryness, burning or stinging, stretch marks, hair growth, change in skin color, and skin thinning. Serious side effects are rare but can include rapid weight gain, pancreatitis, or an allergic reaction. Symptoms include hives, trouble breathing, worsening shortness of breath, sore throat, chest pain, swelling of the face, tongue or throat, red skin lesions, blisters, and serious skin reactions.
Interactions with other drugs
Triamcinolone may interact with other medications. It is important to inform your healthcare provider about all the prescription drugs, over the counter nonprescription medications, herbal products, supplements, and vitamins you are taking to avoid potential adverse effects and drug interactions.
Similar medications to triamcinolone
Other topical corticosteroids may be used for the treatment of oral inflammatory conditions, such as fluocinonide or hydrocortisone.
As technologists and clinicians, we built Now Patient to be more than just an online pharmacy. We are here to improve lives. Our service gives you access to smart features & resources that can help empower you to take control of your health and improve your health outcomes. All this, in one place, for FREE. We strive to bring a fresh perspective to managing health. Not play by the rules. Now Patient can be accessed by downloading the App or using your web browser.
Manage your health and prescriptions all in one place for FREE. Available to use by downloading the App, or using your web browser.