Now Patient Referral Programme Terms
- The Now Patient Referral Programme is available to all existing customers (Referring Customer) registered with Now Patient.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Programme.
- To be eligible for the Now Patient Referral Programme, the Referring Customer must refer to Now Patient a Referred Contact who is not an existing customer of Now Patient.
- A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact has taken a paid appointment with one of Now Patient’s GPs or had three deliveries from Now Patient within 12 months of being referred.
- For a referral to be successful it must be made via the Now Patient Referral Programme page on the Now Patient App.
- For each successful referral Now Patient will pay the Referring Customer a sum of £10 only. This payment will be made by bank transfer.
- The Referring Customer is responsible for claiming their £10 reward. Now Patient will not directly contact anyone about their reward. All reward claims should be made to our support email.
- An individual can only be nominated for the Referral Programme once within a 12 month period.
- Employees of Now Healthcare Group are not eligible for the Referral Programme.
- Now Patient reserves the right to cancel or amend the Now Patient Referral Programme without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Now Patient Referral Programme will be resolved by Now Patient in its sole discretion.
- We respect your privacy and so we collect and process all data in accordance with UK data protection legislation currently in force.
Simple, convenient and free. Download now.